Chilled Semen Artificial Insemination
Frozen Semen Artificial Insemination - Only At Clinic
- An initial clinical and breeding soundness exam
- Unlimited ultrasound scanning, daily evaluations of the mare during each cycle at the clinic
- The insemination procedure, semen evaluation, liaison with the stud collecting the semen for delivery.
- 14 day and 28 day pregnancy diagnosis ultrasound scans at the clinic
- Temporary Caslick’s procedure if required.
- Flush with 1 litre saline after insemination
Package DOES NOT Include:
- Grass Livery at the clinic including haylage
- Sedation if necessary
- Reproductive drugs which may be required
- 36, 45, 60 day scan. 100 day scan with optional foal sexing
- Procedures including squeezing twins,
- Endometrial swabs biopsy
- Treatment of endometritis
- External lab fees
- Blood tests for EVA & EIA
- Vaccines for EIA/EIV
- Permanent Caslick’s procedure
- Carriage fees for the transport of semen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The package has to be paid fully in advance.
These packages are for horses staying/attending the clinic. Separate charges and rules apply when required on the yard – please contact the office.
Maximum age of the mare for AI is 18-years-old. Please contact clinic to discuss further if your horse is above 15-years-old.